- Curtis wanted to photograph Indians who were untouched by Anglo culture. Was he able to do that?
- What effect did the passage of 30 years have on the Project?
- How did Curtis use weather, light and composition to achieve his effects? What is Curtis trying to say with each of his photographs? What can we learn from the images Curtis left us?
- Was the Project worthwhile in Curtis' eyes? Do you think it was worthwhile?
- Do you see yourself taking on a life's work the way Curtis did? If so, what would your project be?