NEW PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING BOOKS AND ARTICLES FROM SIL
- When a “Request Copy” is placed in SIRIS (HIP) the request will become an ILLiad request.
- The “Request Copy” OpenURL link will direct you to the ILLiad logon webpage. First time ILLiad users may register using the First Time User Button near the top of the page..
- Once successfully logged in the ILLiad request form will be populated with SIRIS bibliographic information.
- If requesting an article from a journal bibliographic record the citation fields of the ILLiad request form will need to be completed.
- Any additional notes may be placed in the note field. Once submitted the ILLiad request will be directed to the holding SIL branch.
- If the SIL branch can not supply, the request will automatically become an interlibrary loan request.
- For questions please contact the ILL Office at 633-1245.
Questions or feedback? Contact hutchinsona [at] si.edu